Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pizza's Still Good Though

First of all, this.

Second, this.

True, I'm not actually saying anything. But it's late and sometimes it's better to leave the singing and soul-searching to the experts.

All I know is, making the perfect pass might even be better than dunking. Don't know for sure though. I can't tell if that's just wishful thinking, like when I was a virgin and I tried to pretend that sex wasn't that important.

I did slap some bass - I mean rim - recently, after a scary hiatus from anything remotely metallic. Two months of fairly regular exercise and I'm back to square one. Starting to realize that it might not be enough to change the output; it's just as important to reign the input under control. Lunges and crunches might not get me there. Sugar, simple carbs, french fries - maybe they're just a delicious recipe for living life on the ground floor. That kind of conviction can be undermined by stories about pro athletes eating garbage, like the one about Vince Carter and Tracy McGrady eating McDonalds on the way to the All-Star game in 2000, but there is always an exception to the rule.

Although this rule might be pretty rock solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment